Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy New (Translators) Year!




Busy days! I am focused on my business, working on improving my marketing and pricing strategies, getting my website ready, reading a lot to keep up to date with the industry and my specialization fields, and drafting new blog posts to keep the conversation going about interesting subjects. And just enjoying the creative flow along the process!
Also, I wish to say a big thank you to all the wonderful colleagues out there who regularly share their expertise, advice, and experience with a smile. Such a precious contribution!
So, let’s make it a great year for our profession. Here’s a nice way to keep up the inspiration: Marta at Want Words has designed this badge which you can grab to share the positive thinking! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment